How to get licensed to use the Egyptian Cotton Logo:
1. To begin the Egyptian Cotton licensing process,
kindly register online
then download the application form
or kindly request an application form at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You shall kindly Complete the application form thoroughly, filling the fields applicable to your line of business after reading the Total Transparency
, manufacturer's awareness
and Traceability System
documents and send it along with 2 identical samples of the products that are to be licensed along with your company profile / catalogue, together with invoices showing Egyptian Cotton / Yarn purchased. to the address below:
Cotton Egypt Association
4, Wadi El Nile Street, 4th floor
Mohandessine, Giza, 12411, Egypt
3. Cotton Egypt will verify the application and send your samples for DNA testing.
4. Accordingly, If accepted and your sample was proven to pass the test, Cotton Egypt will send you “License Agreement” to be printed TWICE, sign and stamp both forms and send the originals back via courier.
5. You would be kindly requested to transfer the required fees to Cotton Egypt bank account (details mentioned in the License Agreement).
6. Further investigation will be done to make sure a full tracking system is implemented, random samples will be taken from the company’s clients to be DNA tested Having all done they will be issued Gold Seal certification which is in effect the numbered merchandising license specific to that mill .This Gold Seal Merchandising number will appear on all product as guarantee to buyer and to retail clients that the product is made of Egyptian cotton.
7. Once these steps have been completed we shall send you by courier a signed "Licensing Agreement", your Egyptian Cotton Logo "Certificate" and "Standards for using the Logo" in order to activate your membership.